Volunteer. We do need you—in fact, we need you more than ever.
- If you already volunteer, consider volunteering for something new. Manning booths, applying for grants, printing flyers, organizing events or sharing your hidden talents would really help USCDA.
- Facilitate funding. Contact companies both large and small for donating needed items and/or relief funds. Do you work for a company that sponsors non-profit organizations, has a grant-making program, or matches donations? Do you know people active in philanthropy? If so, you could help us get our foot in the door.
- Become a donor member by donating relief funds and/or food items and much needed disaster relief supplies, renew your membership, or if you’ve already done this (thank you, thank you), consider recuiting new volunteers and new members.
USCDA does accept public, private and corporate donations. As a non-governmental “volunteer” organization. But not as a government controlled non-private status, nor are we seeking such a tax exampt ruling. Your donation may not be tax deductible. USCDA avoids any funding from the government. USCDA remains a non-government entity. We feel we are therefor better able to serve in times of emergencies and act independent to the government and can provide better and faster services with out all the governmental red tape. In other words we get things done. We are always in need of funds to help assist us in our efforts to help our communities during natural or man made disasters.
Items always needed:
- Army style cots, blankets, tents large and one man. Sleeping bags, ponchos, first Aid kits,
- Water (bottle), MRE’s, can food, dry food stuffs, or you can order freeze dried foods from our sponsor at: www.thereadystore.com/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=pap&aid=4b5e43160feb5 and have them send them to USCDA-HQ. We are fighting to help those in need during and after these man-made and natural disasters. It could be you or love ones next. Please help us if you can.We understand and realize that the economy is unstable for the average American and we therefor only seek donations from those who can spare it without causing any hardship on themselves or families. If you would prefer to send a check or money order: Checks and money orders can be made out to: Michael Webster, forwarded to 301 Forest Ave, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Thank You.
301 Forest Ave
Laguna Beach, CA 92651Contribute what you can.
USCDA is a non-exempt non-government entity.